New Dental Patients of our Broadview Heights Dental Office
We Make Your First Visit Easy and Enjoyable
We’re dedicated to making your first visit to our office comfortable and efficient. We understand that visiting a new healthcare provider can sometimes be an overwhelming and confusing experience. That’s why everything we do is aimed at addressing your concerns promptly and putting your anxieties to rest.
When you visit our office for the first time, we promise:
- A hygienic and welcoming environment
- A competent and friendly reception
- A knowledgeable team that treats you and your family with respect and compassion
- Upfront and affordable pricing and help with understanding your dental benefits and finance options
- A clear explanation of every procedure and treatment
- Gratitude and appreciation for choosing us to serve you and your family
What Can You Expect at Your First Appointment?
- Dr. Altizer will perform a complete oral exam. He will discuss any treatment you may need at that time. Depending on the condition of your teeth and gums, a gentle dental cleaning may also be performed.
- Your first appointment should take no longer than an hour to an hour and a half.
Broadview Heights New Patient Appointments
If you’re ready to take action and improve your oral health, schedule your first appointment with Dr. Altizer today. Dr. Altizer is a highly qualified and compassionate family dentist, now proudly serving patients daily throughout Broadview Heights, Brecksville, North Royalton, Parma, Richfield, Seven Hills, and the surrounding communities.